Sunday, March 22, 2009

An update and then some...

Sorry to the few of you that keep up with this thing. I've been slacking on the weekly updates. Officially, Katelyn turned 2 months on Saturday the 21st, but she turned 8 weeks last Wednesday. Yeah, it's about as confusing as the whole 9 month pregnancy that really lasts for about 10 months.

I have started to pack up little monkey's newborn clothes as she is getting entirely too long for them. Katie is growing so fast - too fast! I get overwhelmed sometimes because I don't want to miss a single moment of her sweet life. She had her 2 month check up on Thursday and received her first set of vaccines. Poor baby had to have 5 shots, but she took it like a champ. She gets that from me, of course. haha. She weighed in at a healthy 10 lbs. 10 oz and was 21 inches long. Katie is still a little peanut according to all the charts but absolutely perfect to me.



I took this one on the way to her first garage sale at Nana's. She doesn't care much for Mama, I guess. I don't know what it is about that finger.


No comments: