Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i ♥ faces: Sweet Dreams

This week's theme @ i ♥ faces is "Sweet Dreams." Having had my daughter in January of this year, I have many newborn sweet sleepy pictures, but I decided to do something a little different this time around.

She was fresh out of the bath and fell asleep in the chair. Oh how I miss her being this little already. I can't believe I am planning her very 1st birthday party. Where does the time go?

Be sure to check out the other "Sweet Dreams" photos for this week!


6 comments:

This Little Bird said...

Oh goodness... this is the funniest picture. I love it. My daughter was born January 5th of this year as well... the time really has flown hasn't it.

Great capture.

Julia Spencer said...

LOL! Super cute (and funny!)

It's The Young's Y'all said...

Oh My she looks so adorable! Her little pink jammies and those cute little toes!!! Bath time is a moms best friend...knocks em out almost everytime!

Susanne said...

What a little cutie! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

That's just too adorable! I love the tongue & I just want to eat those little toes!
It's not fair, is it? Time goes by WAY too fast! Have fun with her "1st birthday" :)

Jamie said...

Seriously adorable! Cracks me up!