Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer is almost over...

and I'm really not that sad about it. It has been sooo hot this year even for Florida. Goodness! Although it won't actually cool off until November.

Katelyn is now 19 months old! Isn't it hard to believe? They change so much and far too quickly these first few years. We plan to put her in a preschool program next year. WOW! It is right around the corner. She is doing so much now that it is hard to keep track. I really should update this blog more so I could have half a chance of keeping up. Katelyn jabbers all the time and actually saying new words everyday. I think my most current favorite is "wow!" Her little voice is just the cutest. Katelyn is finally sleeping again (hopefully). She has been working on her "eye" teeth and I think we are just about done. WOOHOO! I know some babies don't mind the teething but Katelyn is not one of those babies. Life is so much better with some sleep.

Katelyn still is very much a Daddy's girl, and I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me. Is it because I'm at home with her? I don't know, but I'm chopped liver when Daddy comes home. Or even when I go to get her out of her crib - she just sort of lays there - not really excited to see me. Daddy walks into the room - she jumps to her feet and reaches for him. Geee! Thanks kid! I'm glad they have such a special bond though. Hopefully I'll get a Mama's boy someday. :)

Nothing too exciting going on with the Nazzaros. Luke has been working a lot (per usual) and as always is an amazing provider for his family. I feel very fortunate that I still get to be at home with Katelyn even though I do have my days where I'd love to go to work. I have a feeling the closer we get to Katelyn being two, I will have a lot more of those days.

Until next time...

No comments: