Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The beautiful baby has arrived

On January 21 @ 1:53 pm, Katelyn Grace entered the world and she was not shy about telling us how unhappy that made her. The doctor held her up over the curtain so I could get my first peek at my beautiful daughter. As they were pulling her back, she grabbed onto that curtain - almost taking it down. The operating room erupted with laughter as they had never seen a baby do something like that. She is a fiesty little thing, and I am sure Luke would say she gets that from me. She has a full head of dark brown hair and is the most precious thing I have ever seen. Mommy and Daddy are completely in love with her. Recovery from the c-section has been more difficult than I had anticipated. However, I have the most amazing husband in the world (for today - haha), and he has been taking great care of his girls.











No comments: