Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another week...

Another week has gone by and Katie will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I know I keep repeating myself but time is just flying by. She seems to be changing by the minute. Now when she looks at me, I can tell that she's starting to put it all together. It is so amazing to watch her grow, but I keep telling her to slow down just a little for Mama. She is not listening.

Katie may have some visitors this weekend other than the usual suspects. Hopefully, Luke's family will make it up for a long overdue visit. They haven't seen the little monkey since we got home from the hospital. Here are some pictures from today. Everyone says that she looks a lot like me in the second picture. I am still having a hard time seeing it. You be the judge.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the hoodie!

Sonia said...

wow, look at all that hair! too cute!