Sunday, February 8, 2009

First Day ALONE...

So, tomorrow will be my first day completely on my own with Katelyn, and I am terrified! I am sure it will be fine because she really is the most perfect baby. Not that I am biased at all. I just find it scary and a little overwhelming that I am 100% responsible for another human life! We will see how it goes.

In other news, Katelyn had her first real bath this morning in her awesome bath tub. It is perfect because the water is constantly flowing through it so she never gets cold. She actually slept through the whole thing. She only got upset as I took her out of the water but calmed down once she was wrapped up in a towel. I love that little monkey.

Here are some pictures that I took of her and I.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What an adorable pair!