Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happening too fast


Everything is happening way too fast. I turn around and Katelyn is doing something new. She says Dada like a champ even though she doesn't really know what she is saying. Yes, that's what I tell myself so that I feel better. ;) She recently learned to clap which I find to be AAAA-mazing! I know, I'm THAT Mom! The mom that finds every little thing to be such an accomplishment. It is neat to see her watching us do things and try to do them too. Then when she finally "gets it" it is just the best feeling. :) Oh, now when I break out the camera to take pictures she tries to peek around the camera to look at me. AWW! It may be the cutest damn thing I have ever seen. Or if the laptop is between her and I she does the same thing. It really is sweet. And I officially have the baby fever. I sooo want another child. Not anytime soon or anything but definitely would like to add to the family in the next few years.

Is it possible that perfection could be duplicated? One can only hope :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It's too funny...I know I told myself I'd try not to be one of those Moms who always had something to say about their kid...but how can you keep it quiet! They become your life and there's so much to share!