Sunday, September 13, 2009

There's a First Time for Everything


Katelyn went to the park for the first time today. It was just our community tot lot but it has baby swings, which aren't always so easy to come by. She absolutely L-O-V-E-D it! She didn't quit smiling the whole time we were there. We didn't stay for too long because it was hotter than hot, and I thought it was a good idea to dress the little one in jeans. Who knew it could be so hot @ 10:00 am? YUCK!

I have officially failed at posting everyday. I am at least posting more often so that has to count for something, right? School is going okay. I basically have until December 15th to complete my assignments which is pretty cool. I get to work as far as ahead as I want. Not sure if I will be taking any classes in the Spring. I don't feel I am on the right path. I need to feel that going back to school is the right thing for me. However, something feels a little off. Why is life so difficult?

Until next time...

No comments: