Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy? Labor Day


Or is it Merry Labor Day? HA! I had hopes of getting to the gym but that didn't happen. I haven't been feeling well so working out has been a challenge. Lukas, Katelyn, my mom, and I went to lunch at my favorite place - Chilis! This marked Katelyn's first time sitting in a restaurant high chair! I think she enjoyed it much more than sitting in her silly old car seat. After lunch Katelyn went home for a nap, and my mom and I headed to Jo-Ann's to look around for materials to make Katelyn's Halloween costume. I spent a good 40 minutes wandering aimlessly up and down the aisles of Jo-Ann's picking up random things and putting them back on the shelf. It was fun, really. So in the end, I have decided to BUY Katelyn's costume this year. I know, I am a horrible mom! After it was all said and done, it was going to cost more to make it then to buy it and honestly, I was too overwhelmed. I am also too much of a perfectionist to just throw a costume together so the project was a disaster in the making. Perhaps, I will know how to sew by next Halloween. Yeah, probably not but it was a nice thought. Now that Halloween is settled, I need to start planning her 1st birthday party! I think I want to have it somewhere but have no idea where. Any ideas? Is it too cold to have it outside? Maybe. Dang, the next baby will be born in April!

No comments: