Thursday, August 27, 2009

I almost forgot!

Well, I did forget but with modern technology I can back date this entry. Is that cheating? Yeah, but I can't break the streak on Day 3. That would make me the biggest loser of all time.

Not only is Katelyn getting her first tooth but there is another one coming in right next to it. She's been pretty fussy and sleep?? What's that? In another cruel twist that is life, I have discovered that babies, who have all the time in the world, refuse to sleep most often because they are afraid they will miss out on something. The cruel twist comes in because as we get older sleep is something that we covet and wish for and never get enough of because who has the time?. As children, we want to hurry and grow up and as adults we long for the carefree days of youth. Why can't we just live in the moment and BE HAPPY? People who can do this amaze me. I have my moments, but I often find myself looking into the past or trying to plan my future. I hardly ever just live in the present. We need to do all three, but life is all about balance. Too much of anything is never a good thing.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: