Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lookie, Lookie


I am sure most of you have already seen this on Facebook, but it's official, Miss Katelyn has her first tooth! It's the beginning of the end. My little girl is growing up. She isn't quite crawling yet, but she does the scooting backwards and likes to dive bomb on things from a sitting position. We have been frequenting the local library once a week for story time. I really can't say enough about the library and their programs. I only hope that the county doesn't do too much damage with all these budget cuts they are proposing. Moving on - Katelyn seems to really enjoy our weekly visits. I think she is in awe of the story teller because she sits pretty still and stares at him or her. It isn't until story time is over that she starts talking up a storm and waving her arms around like a crazy person. Oh, and I think she definitely prefers women to men, but who can blame her? ;)


Day 2 post - done!

No comments: