Sunday, August 30, 2009

So it begins..

Tomorrow starts another semester of college. Yeah, you heard me right, I'm going back to college because the tens of thousands that I am already paying back isn't nearly enough. I am thinking about becoming a nurse. I say "thinking" because...well, I'm not sure. I do feel like accounting isn't for me though. I knew it about halfway through my graduate program, but I'm not a quitter so I wasted more money just so I could say "I didn't quit." What? Yeah, don't try to figure me out. I originally wanted to be a nurse but fell into the accounting thing because I LOVE numbers and it seemed easy enough. Both are still true but wow, it is boooooring! I am only taking one class this semester just to feel things out. I hope to discover what I really want to do with my life. I may end up having to suck it up and stick with the accounting gig. We shall see.

In other news, Katelyn is teething up a storm, and I noticed she started having a runny nose today. It's possible it is from the teething. Oh, I sure do hope so. With all the piggy flu craziness, I really would rather her avoid any sort of sickness. She seems to have a pretty awesome immune system since she has only had one cold in the 7 months she's been on the outside. Guess I'll see how she is tomorrow. My worst fear is that I won't know she is sick. Hopefully, that mommy intuition will let me know when it is something serious :)

Night folks!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the reference to her being "on the outside" - I'm amazed that she's only been ill once in 7 months! I hope Wyatt continues to stay healthy too!